“The Woman Behind the Journey — Dreams, Roads & Little Moments” ✨ “Wander. Wonder. Live. — That’s Just Me.” 🌏
I, Gayathri Raghunathan ❤️— the woman l who works hard, travels solo, loves nature, finds peace in temples, enjoys simple moments, and keeps moving forward with a smile.
# 🌿✨ **“That’s Just Me”**
*An original view about my journey*
I wake up with a dream in my eyes,
Another road, another sunrise.
A little bit of work, a little bit of rain,
A few more lessons from joy and pain.
I don't need a perfect road,
I just carry my own little load.
With a backpack, a smile, and a heart set free,
Wherever life takes me… **that's just me.**
Mountains call, and I answer,
Waves whisper, and I wander.
Every place leaves a story behind,
Every journey changes my mind.
**I’m not just living… I’m collecting moments,**
Chasing the sky and following my dreams.
Walking through cities, climbing the mountains,
Dancing with life beside the streams.
**I fall, I rise, I laugh, I grow,**
I take my time, but I always go.
No fancy map, no destiny decree…
**A little wild, a little calm —
That’s just me.** ❤️
Neenah Vera level g3 ka
ReplyDeleteHa ha Thq thq da Mahi 🙏🏻🙏🏻
DeleteI've always admired your simplicity, your courage to travel on your own, and the strength and grace with which you face life's ups and downs 💕💞 These qualities are truly inspiring. Please never change. Keep creating beautiful memories, and I wish you endless happiness, good health, and success in everything you do ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Aarthi. Will surely keep up the best work. Thanks for always motivating 😎
Delete