Skip to main content

🎉❤️ Radio + Me + Music + Coffee + Book + Mottai Madi ❤️🎉

A little escape to my good old days… 📻☕📖🌙

There are some combinations in life that just feel perfect.

For me, it is not an expensive vacation.
Not a fancy café.
Not a crowded party.

It is simply…

Radio + Me + Music + Coffee + Book + Mottai Madi. ❤️

And suddenly, life feels lighter. 😊


📻 Radio Mirchi… My Little Time Machine! ❤️

There is something magical about listening to Radio Mirchi.

The RJ's voice, the random conversations, the songs that suddenly take you back to another time… everything has a different charm.

Sometimes I don't even need to choose a playlist.

I just switch on the radio and let the music decide where my mind wants to go. 🎶

One song reminds me of school days.
Another takes me back to college.
Some songs bring back friendships.
Some bring back beautiful memories.

And some?

They simply make me smile. ❤️



☕ Coffee + Radio = Perfect Combo 🎉

Give me a hot cup of coffee, my radio and some peaceful time…

What else do I need? 😍

The coffee warms my hands.
The music fills the silence.
And my mind slowly forgets the noise of everyday life.

No deadlines.
No meetings.
No notifications.

Just me, my coffee and my favourite songs. ☕🎶


📖 Add a Book… And I'm Gone! 😄

Now add a good book to the picture.

That's my kind of evening.

I can sit with a book, sip my coffee, listen to Radio Mirchi playing somewhere in the background and completely lose track of time.

Sometimes I read.

Sometimes I listen to the song more than I read. 😂

Sometimes I just stare at the sky and think about life.

And honestly…

those are some of my happiest moments. ❤️


🌙 Mottai Madi Moments ❤️

And then comes my favourite part…

Mottai Madi. 🌙✨

The terrace.

The open sky.

A little breeze.

Maybe the moon.

Maybe a few stars.

A cup of coffee.

A book beside me.

Radio playing softly.

Me… just being me. ❤️

There is something about sitting on a terrace that makes even ordinary thoughts feel beautiful.

You look at the sky and suddenly realise…

Life doesn't always need to be exciting to be beautiful.

Sometimes, peace is the excitement.


🎶 My Kind of Entertainment

People ask, “What do you do in your free time?”

My answer is pretty simple:

I listen to the radio.
I enjoy music.
I read.
I drink coffee.
I sit on the terrace.
I think.
I dream.
I smile.

That's my kind of entertainment. ❤️

No complicated plans.

Just simple things that make my soul happy. 🌸



❤️ Back to the Good Old Days…

Maybe that's what I love most about radio.

It doesn't just play music.

It brings back versions of us that we thought we had forgotten.

The carefree girl.

The dreamer.

The one who could sit for hours listening to songs.

The one who didn't need a reason to smile.

The one who enjoyed the little things.

And every time I hear those familiar songs, I feel like meeting that girl again.

Same me.
Same heart.
Just a few more stories.
 ❤️


🌿 Maybe This Is My Definition of “Living Fully”

Living fully doesn't always mean travelling to ten countries or ticking off a hundred things from a bucket list.

Sometimes it means enjoying your coffee while it is still hot.

Listening to a favourite song.

Reading a few pages of a beautiful book.

Watching the evening sky.

Sitting on the mottai madi with absolutely nothing urgent to do.

And saying to yourself…

“Life is actually beautiful.” ❤️✨


📻☕📖🌙 Radio + Me + Music + Coffee + Book + Mottai Madi

This isn't just a hobby.

It's my little happy place. ❤️

A tiny escape from the busy world.

A place where memories meet music, coffee meets conversations, books meet imagination, and the sky quietly listens to everything I don't say.

And perhaps that's why I keep going back to it…

**Back to my good old days.

Back to simple joys.
Back to myself.** ❤️🎉

Radio on. ☑️
Coffee ready. ☑️
Book beside me. ☑️
Mottai madi waiting. ☑️
Heart happy. ❤️
Life… playing its favourite song. 🎶✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🌿 From Strangers to Friends: A One-Day Trek to Tada Waterfalls 🌿

“Sometimes the best friendships begin with a shared journey.” 🌅  Early Morning, New Beginnings We started our day early —  5:30 AM  — from different places in and around  Chennai . Fifty-three people. All strangers. One destination. One adventure. We boarded an  awesome DJ music bus , and from that moment, the vibe was set. Music played, smiles appeared, and the silence between strangers slowly melted away. 🎶  Ice Breakers, Music & Moving Feet Quick introductions turned into laughter. DJ music turned into dancing. Strangers slowly turned into a  happy, energetic gang . After about an hour, we stopped for breakfast — and wow, what a start! 🍽️  Breakfast That Fueled the Adventure A delicious  mini tiffin combo  awaited us: Idly Dosa Poori Pongal Keerai Vada An awesome breakfast, full stomachs, happy hearts — and we were back on the road. 🌤️  Nature Welcomed Us Perfectly Around  11:00 AM , we reached  Tada . The weath...

Just Being Me — A Life of Journeys, Purpose and Little Moments

A simple story of a woman who chose to live, learn, travel, grow and keep discovering herself. There are some lives that cannot be described by a job title, a designation, or a list of achievements. Mine is one of them. I am  Gayathri Raghunathan  — a professional, a traveller, a learner, a nature lover, a spiritual seeker, a homemaker, a dreamer, and above all, a woman who believes that life is meant to be experienced. I don't have a perfect life. I have a real one — filled with responsibilities, challenges, beautiful people, unexpected turns, lessons, laughter, journeys and countless little moments that have shaped who I am today. And perhaps, that is what makes my story beautiful. 🌿 A Girl Who Grew Up to Become Her Own Person Life has taught me that becoming yourself is a journey. Over the years, I have grown from someone simply moving through life's stages into a woman who understands what she values, what makes her happy and what kind of life she wants to create. I have ...

🌟 Padaiyappa: A Timeless Journey with Thalaivar (1999–2025) 🌟

🎬  The Beginning – 1999 Magic I was in my  10th standard  when  Padaiyappa  released. Wow… wow… wow! What a  terrific theatrical experience  it was. Watching my  Superstar Thalaivar  on the big screen was nothing short of electrifying. As a young fan girl, I loved the movie to the core and admired Thalaivar with all my heart. That phase marked the beginning of an unbreakable bond with his cinema and charisma. 🌆  Life’s Turning Point – Chennai Calling Life took a beautiful twist soon after, when we  shifted to Triplicane, Chennai . Wow… what an interesting turn! From that point on, life showed only  upward growth . Thalaivar’s movies, dialogues, and powerful life philosophies became a constant source of  motivation and strength , guiding me through every path I walked. 🔥  Lessons Beyond Cinema Thalaivar has always been more than a superstar — a  timeless motivator . His journey, discipline, humility, and larger...