Skip to main content

🌿 This Is Me — Simple, Spiritual, Curious & Free 🎉


I’m a simple girl.

Not someone who needs a complicated life to feel happy. I find happiness in the little things — a peaceful morning, a good cup of coffee, a beautiful view, a temple visit, a book, a bike ride, a little gardening, or simply sitting somewhere quiet and watching the world go by. ☕🌿

🙏 Lord Balaji — My Strength

Faith has a special place in my life.

Lord Balaji is not just someone I pray to. He represents my strength, my peace and the belief that everything will fall into place at the right time.

Whenever life feels confusing, I remind myself:

Do my best. Leave the rest to Him.

🌄 Give Me Mountains, Beaches & Open Roads

I love travelling.

Hills make me happy.
Mountains make me feel free.
Beaches calm my mind.
Temples give me peace.
And new places give me stories.

I love going somewhere I have never been before, looking around, discovering something new and simply saying,

“Wow… I’m glad I came here.”

I don't always travel looking for luxury.

Sometimes all I need is a backpack, comfortable clothes, a good road, beautiful nature and the freedom to explore. 🏍️🌄

🏍️ A Little Bit of Adventure

Yes, I love bikes too.

There is something special about being on the road — the wind, the journey, the unexpected stops and the feeling that the destination is only one part of the adventure.

Sometimes the best memories aren't planned.

They just happen somewhere along the way.

📚 Books Are My Quiet Mentors

Books have been another kind of travel for me — a journey into different ideas, different lives and different ways of looking at the world.

Some books have stayed with me long after I finished reading them.

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari reminds me that success means very little if we lose ourselves while chasing it.

The Alchemist reminds me to follow the journey, listen to my heart and believe that there is meaning in the path I am taking.

The Wealth Money Can't Buy reminds me that real wealth isn't only about money. It is also about health, relationships, purpose, learning, gratitude and the quality of the life we create.

And Robin Sharma feels like a mentor through these ideas — reminding me to live intentionally, keep growing and become a better version of myself.

I don't want to simply have a life.

I want to live it well.

☕ Coffee. Books. Peace.

Give me coffee and a good book and I can happily disappear into my own little world. 😂☕

I enjoy quiet moments.

I enjoy thinking.

I enjoy learning.

And I don't feel the need to fill every silence with noise.

🌱 Gardening Keeps Me Grounded

There is something beautiful about growing something with your own hands.

Planting a seed.

Waiting.

Taking care of it.

Watching it slowly grow.

It teaches patience without giving a lecture.

Maybe that's why I love gardening.

It reminds me that good things take time.

🍳 Cooking, Creating & Enjoying Simple Things

I enjoy cooking too.

There is happiness in making something from scratch, feeding people you love and seeing them enjoy what you've made.

For me, life isn't always about big achievements.

Sometimes happiness is simply:

Good food + good people + a peaceful mind.

🧘‍♀️ And Yes… I Can Be Alone

This is probably one of the things I value most.

I am comfortable with my own company.

Being alone doesn't automatically mean being lonely.

I can travel alone.
Eat alone.
Explore alone.
Sit quietly alone.
Read alone.
Have coffee alone.

And still be perfectly happy.

I can also walk into a place full of people and find my own space.

I don't need a crowd to feel complete.

I enjoy people. I enjoy family. I enjoy togetherness.

But I also enjoy solitude.

There is a difference.

✨ Organised & Cool — That's Me!

I like things organised.

I like plans.

I like knowing what I'm doing.

But life has taught me that not everything can be planned.

So I plan what I can…

and when things don't go according to plan, I take a deep breath and say:

“Okay… let's see where this takes me.” 😄

🌍 Still Exploring. Still Learning. Still Becoming.

I don't think I have everything figured out.

And honestly, I don't want to.

There are still places I want to see.

Temples I want to visit.

Mountains I want to climb.

Beaches where I want to sit and watch sunsets.

Books I want to read.

Recipes I want to try.

Roads I want to travel.

Plants I want to grow.

And many more moments I want to experience.


❤️ So… This Is Me.

A simple girl.

Faith in my heart.
Nature in my soul.
Books in my hands.
Coffee nearby.
A bike somewhere around.
Mountains on my mind.
Temples on my travel list.
Family close to my heart.
And freedom in my spirit.

I don't need a perfect life.

I just want a meaningful one.

A life where I can travel, learn, laugh, pray, read, explore, cook, garden, meet wonderful people, enjoy my solitude and keep discovering who I am.

And perhaps the most important lesson I'm learning is this:

You don't have to live like everyone else to have a beautiful life.

So I'll keep walking my own path.

Slowly.

Simply.

Faithfully.

And with a little coffee in my hand. ☕❤️

This is me.
And I'm still becoming.
 🌿✨


The ME — simple, spiritual, adventurous, organised, independent, a little cool 😄, and happiest with a book, coffee, My Govindan , nature or a road to explore.

And honestly, the line I think suits me beautifully is:

“I don’t need a perfect life. I just want a meaningful one.” 🌿

Keep travelling. Keep reading. Keep exploring. Keep praying. Keep enjoying your own company.

And yes…I’ll keep that coffee nearby! ☕😂❤️

This is ME — and I’m still becoming . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🌿 From Strangers to Friends: A One-Day Trek to Tada Waterfalls 🌿

“Sometimes the best friendships begin with a shared journey.” 🌅  Early Morning, New Beginnings We started our day early —  5:30 AM  — from different places in and around  Chennai . Fifty-three people. All strangers. One destination. One adventure. We boarded an  awesome DJ music bus , and from that moment, the vibe was set. Music played, smiles appeared, and the silence between strangers slowly melted away. 🎶  Ice Breakers, Music & Moving Feet Quick introductions turned into laughter. DJ music turned into dancing. Strangers slowly turned into a  happy, energetic gang . After about an hour, we stopped for breakfast — and wow, what a start! 🍽️  Breakfast That Fueled the Adventure A delicious  mini tiffin combo  awaited us: Idly Dosa Poori Pongal Keerai Vada An awesome breakfast, full stomachs, happy hearts — and we were back on the road. 🌤️  Nature Welcomed Us Perfectly Around  11:00 AM , we reached  Tada . The weath...

Just Being Me — A Life of Journeys, Purpose and Little Moments

A simple story of a woman who chose to live, learn, travel, grow and keep discovering herself. There are some lives that cannot be described by a job title, a designation, or a list of achievements. Mine is one of them. I am  Gayathri Raghunathan  — a professional, a traveller, a learner, a nature lover, a spiritual seeker, a homemaker, a dreamer, and above all, a woman who believes that life is meant to be experienced. I don't have a perfect life. I have a real one — filled with responsibilities, challenges, beautiful people, unexpected turns, lessons, laughter, journeys and countless little moments that have shaped who I am today. And perhaps, that is what makes my story beautiful. 🌿 A Girl Who Grew Up to Become Her Own Person Life has taught me that becoming yourself is a journey. Over the years, I have grown from someone simply moving through life's stages into a woman who understands what she values, what makes her happy and what kind of life she wants to create. I have ...

🌟 Padaiyappa: A Timeless Journey with Thalaivar (1999–2025) 🌟

🎬  The Beginning – 1999 Magic I was in my  10th standard  when  Padaiyappa  released. Wow… wow… wow! What a  terrific theatrical experience  it was. Watching my  Superstar Thalaivar  on the big screen was nothing short of electrifying. As a young fan girl, I loved the movie to the core and admired Thalaivar with all my heart. That phase marked the beginning of an unbreakable bond with his cinema and charisma. 🌆  Life’s Turning Point – Chennai Calling Life took a beautiful twist soon after, when we  shifted to Triplicane, Chennai . Wow… what an interesting turn! From that point on, life showed only  upward growth . Thalaivar’s movies, dialogues, and powerful life philosophies became a constant source of  motivation and strength , guiding me through every path I walked. 🔥  Lessons Beyond Cinema Thalaivar has always been more than a superstar — a  timeless motivator . His journey, discipline, humility, and larger...